A bunch of public services:
- Whoggle: whoogle.cnbeining.com/ - Google Search proxy - data goes through Windscribe for IP rotation
- Psitransfer: psitransfer.cnbeining.com/ - File sharing
- Send: send.cnbeining.com/ - OSS Firefox Send - File sharing
- Hastebin: haste.cnbeining.com/ - Minimalist pastebin
- PrivateBin: privatebin.cnbeining.com/ - paste bin with E2EE.
- Diffviewer: diff.cnbeining.com/ - Online file diff with 0 tracking.
More services may be added over time.
- No warranty whatsoever.
- Consider donating to both the author and the service runners.
- No guarantee of no-logging: Your IP address and timestamp may be logged during usage.
- No guarantee of data processor: Your data may be processed at countries outside EU. Your data may be served over proxies in any country for IP rotation.
- Do not access any service in automated fashion, including crawling or uptime monitoring.
Terms of Service
The services is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event shall the authors be liable for any claim, damages or other liability arising from, out of or in connection with the service or the use or other dealings in the service. We do not warrant the reliability, accessibility or quality of our service. You agree that your use of our service is at your own risk.
Whoggle, Libreddit, Teddit and other proxies (aka. "frontends") for their corresponding platforms. It is our understanding that the services are compliant to the provisions set out in Article 31.1 of the Copyright Act, as well as 17 U.S. Code § 512, and similar laws worldwide. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to Section 7, Paragraph 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. As such, takedown requests regarding content on these services should be sent to the proxied platforms (Reddit, Google).
Any takedown requests that are addressed to us regarding these services will be ignored. Repeated attempts are considered abuse and will be reported.
PrivateBin and Send has E2EE which means that we cannot decrypt contents by design.
Expect the following data to be collected:
- Timestamp of request
- Status code of response
- Request method
- IP address
- How long it took to serve the request
- Server-side config, if needed by service
Certain cache of request may be preserved on the server for performance improvement. Your browser may cache and save contents and configs.